Friday, July 3, 2009

My Nintendo DS

Alright. Here's where I talk about the games I play frequently on my black DS lite.

1. MarioKart

I play MarioKart whenever I'm in want of some quick and dirty gaming action. Quick because I always play 150cc/150cc mirror, and it's dirty because I play as Bowser most of the time, and I can knock other drivers off the tracks. Especially on the Rainbow Road; I love pushing the lightweights around. So if you have MarioKart and you want some friendly competition, I'm free!

2. Nintendogs

My beagle's name is Bones. 'Roosevelt' was too long, and I don't want to give him a human name. So I decided on Bones -- in memory of DeForest Kelley, and it does have a doggy connotation to it. I'm currently at the 'Amateur Trainer' level, and I'm going to surpass that soon. I haven't tried playing Bark Mode, but I have weird stuff in possession, so you can count on me bringing you random gifts if we do play.

3. New Super Mario Brothers

I've actually played until the eighth world, but my brother erased my saved file. I'm stuck in the early stages. Grr. And I'm partial to Luigi :)

4. Avatar: Into the Inferno

This game is based on season three/Book Three: Fire. It features chibi versions of the characters. You control two characters at the same time, and if you play with another person, you can choose who to play! I usually play with my brother, and he needs help sometimes. I've completed the game two/three times already.

Yeah that's probably it. I do have other games, though. For one peroid of time, I was quite into Harvest Moon. I played the guy version.

No comments:

Post a Comment