Monday, August 3, 2009

Captain's log, stardate 0803.09

Bought an $18 canvas for art. Downloaded a mix of beatiful songs and another album called 'Bedroom Madness'. Mom made me that nice herbal drink/jelly thing which is said to ~improve my skin. Don't know how that would work, since I only drink it once a week.

Fini helped me call up Absolute Comics and ask about their Star Trek items. A bobble head is $24, but I'm not going to spend on that (good God, who would??).

My friends and I used up my red embossing tape. Bringing my bigger, more impressive tapewriter to school tomorrow.

That new art teacher finally asked the question all teachers have asked before : "Which country are you from?" Hehehe. Maybe I should lie about where I'm from, just to see their reactions.

OH SNAP CAPTAIN KIRK SAW ME TYPING ALL THIS CRAP OUT WATCH OUT HE'S GONNA-

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment