Tuesday, June 2, 2009

There are ambulance sirens outside my hotel.

Seriously. Second night here, and there's a siren going off.

Visited that Buddha today. Took a long and kind of scary cable car ride (over the river, over some mini mountains, through a drizzle, over a small waterfall). It was quite cooling in the car - we went into a fog/mist/cloud-like thing and the wind just rushed into the vents in the car. Mmm. Frosty.

Had diet coke in a glass bottle! Took some polaroids at that Buddha place. I did the Vulcan salute in the polaroid with the Buddha in the background. Yes.

It was only 25-26 degrees Celsius at the top. According to the thermometer that I took a picture of, it was also around 78 degrees Fahrenheit. I'm too lazy to convert the temperature to Kelvin. Anyway, I had a sour popsicle and went back down.

blah blah train ride DISNEYLAND

Hong Kong's Space Mountain is wayyyy better than Japan's. Seriously, the HK one had me laughing as each twist and turn showered me with visuals of space systems and millions of stars. The first part was as if we were taking off from spacedock, and when we were done, we entered this tunnel thing with whirling lights that looked fab. I also took this other ride, Buzz Lightyear's Star Command thingy, in which you had to use a laser thing to shoot the 'Z's to get points. It was very fun.

Pluto made me take a picture with him ;_; I was so embarrassed. I ALSO TOOK A PICTURE WITH MULAN HAHAHAH

I ate a lot of roasted squid. Yummy and chewy. Just now I flossed my teeth and took out a piece of stuck squid, and my gum started bleeding. What a fab end to a fab day!

I'M VISITING THE SPACE MUSEUM TOMORROW. I'M SOOOO EXCITED oh and I get to go shopping and all but SPACE MUSEUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment