Wednesday, June 3, 2009

These flip flops were made for walking

Visited H&M today. BEL THE SHIRT ONLY COMES ON THE FOURTH OF JUNE I WILL HEAD BACK IF I CAN I SWEAR besides I want that bodysuit even though it's by KPerry.

Bought some shirts from UNIQLO whatever. 'Today the stars, tomorrow the moon'. I don't even want to point out that some stars are further away from the moon, because the shirt is nice.

Hmm what else?

Walked loads. Didn't go to the space museum today - no time, and my mom was separated from us anyway. She visited her friend.

Oh yeah. We took a ferry to Hong Kong island. And a tram in Hong Kong island, which was really crowded and uncomfortable.

Well. That's that, I supposed.

I dreamt of Bones going around telling everyone 'I'm a doctor, not a -blank-'. We were in a mall, and the last scene I remember before waking up was watching him ride the escalator. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment