Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Clothes post!



I really really really want to buy this skirt. It costs USD$19, and the gold one is pretty cute as well.



And how about the black? Pretty simple, but it'll be a staple.



I like the girl. She's cute.

And here she is again, modelling a leotard (USD$28) which I also want to buy (for reasons yet unknown, even to me), but maybe in black or something else :



...I sort of want to post pictures of the types of underwear they have, but with the exception of Rio, I'd just be tormenting you guys :) So, no n00ds! I'm a good girl.



1. Purple is my favorite color.
2. The girl is pretty.

mmmm clothes.

and you know what?
I lied about not posting underwear shots.



What a nice, toned stomach the model has. If I was a guy, I'd be drooling on it. Okay okay, I'm a girl but I'm still drooling ahahahaha

Cotton/Spandex Jersey (95% Cotton / 5% Elastane) construction
Elastic waistband
Elastic trim
Matching front panel
Form-fitting

USD$13. I'd totally spend on it because I'd be wearing (the girl version of) BOY UNDERWEAR.



The black one is nice.



SUPERMAN.

aaaand some beefcake to go along with the cheesecake :

Royal Blue


Why, I didn't see you there. Would you care for a drink and maybe my number?

Red


I think Mabel would like this. You know why? Because Alex buys his things from American Apparel, and he buys them in red. Therefore, from the theory that everything Alex has bought from AA is red, his underwear would be red.

And now for my favorite color, PURPLE


"yo mamma was so hairy, when you were born, you got a rug burn!!!"

I am appalled at the fact that they used some hairy guy instead of Gabe or perhaps Ryland, who's equally hirsute. But, if I had to choose between Gabe or Ryland to model this fine specimen of men's underwear, I'd choose Gabe. Not because I'm biased, it's because I'd like to see Gabe in underwear. His body would be smokin'.

I'd like to see Ryland with no clothes on at all.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment