Sunday, April 26, 2009

I think she reminds me of my mom and she knows I like it/I want a woman with the same brown eyes

I bought another box of pencils today. Chung Hua pencils, made in China for a Chinese brand. Red and black with an eraser at the tip. Not pre-sharpened, though.

Photobucket

I'm so happy :)

Photobucket

..I think I might have slight OCD when it comes to my pencils. They must be sharp at all times, and when I can, I like to arrange them from longest to shortest. Or the other way round. Oh well, at least I don't number them according to most used and least used.

Sharp pencils make very good impromptu weapons.

Photobucket

Top - bottom:
Chung Hua - HB
Lyra Robinson - HB
Stabil Schwan - 2B
BIC 101 -2B
Recycled pencil - 2B

Yup. That's all for now.
















Photobucket
or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment