Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday's lunch

Ingredients :

- ONE(1) Zanne
- SIX(6) plain crackers
- ONE(1) triangle of Laughing Cow Spreadable Cheese Light

Procedure :

Photobucket

Choose a cracker.

Photobucket

Ready your cheese.

Photobucket

Decide how much cheese you want.

Photobucket

Spread the cheese.

Photobucket

Listen to the cracker's pleas.

Photobucket

Nom.



After having a nice nom, I played around with a photo editor. Here is the lulzy result:

Photobucket

You can't see it, but my hair is up like Chun-Li's, a.k.a. in two buns :D I left them in for about five hours and the result was wavy-ish hair that soon became straight again ;_;

One of my life's goals is to be photographed at any Misshapes party. Seriously. I love Misshapes. I even have their photobook. ASDFGHJKL;

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. YOUR STEP BY STEP PICTURE RECIPE IS C'EST TRE ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete