Sunday, April 19, 2009

HOLLA.

Let me introduce you to my Moleskine. It's a 104-page sketchbook.











The Moleskine Large Sketchbook is made with top quality heavy paper and is perfect for on the go drawings, sketches and tempera colors. Every Moleskine product is thread bound and has a cardboard bound cover with rounded corners, acid free paper, a bookmark, an elastic closure and an expandable inner pocket that contains the Moleskine history.

Size (inches): 5” x 8 ¼”
Size (cm): 13X21
Pages: 104
Cover: Hard Cover
Color: Black
Layout: Sketchbook

I don't have a picture of mine, but it has two stickers on it as of now. Inside the inner pocket holds 4 $50 notes. Haha. I have filled my Moleskine with doodles, entries, words, and most recently, Polaroids!!!!1!!ONE!!

And now for my other favorite, Rhodia Notebooks!



I have the topmost orange one (5 x 5 grid) and an A4 writing pad (college ruled, no punched holes).

  • 80 g acid-free white vellum paper
  • Pale violet lines
  • 80 sheets
  • Micro perforated for clear and easy removal
  • Unique scored cover folds neatly over the back
  • Stiff back cover makes writing or sketching easy
Oh yeah, baby.

I use my grid one for pen doodles and writing notes, etc. I haven't used the writing pad yet. HELLO, IT COST ME $8 I CAN'T JUST WASTE IT ON SCHOOLWORK. I plan to get more Rhodia notebooks, so if I pass you notes on nice paper, you'll know it's Rhodia ;)

Okay, onto my weapons of mass destruction!!

I use:

Pilot G-Tec-C4 (black, purple, pink)


Stabilo Schwan (HB/#2), Lyra Robinson 2510 (HB/#2), some sort of newspaper-made recycled pencil thing (lol), BIC 101 Superior Quality (2B), this really cute BIC mechanical pencil that I got in a box of 12, Pilot 0.5 H-325 (2B/4B), and many other things.

I have like a gazillion pencils, and most of them have rubber tips. I love erasers on the ends of my pencils. If you ever need a pencil or you just like free things/pencils, feel free to ask me! I am more than happy to share my joy of stationery with you :D

WHERE HAS ALL MY MONEY GONE LOLOLOL
As you can tell, I am quite anal about my stationery <3

No comments:

Post a Comment