Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Time for another picspam! This time it's about the things I use. Aha.

For face:

Photobucket

Can't use it too much. It's drying :(

Photobucket

I only use this when I'm using ~*face masks*~ like these :

Photobucket
it really whitens your skin ahahaha

Photobucket
smells real good

Photobucket
softer skin~*

For body:

Photobucket

oh my God I am so buying like truckloads of this the next time I enter a Boots store. It's fabulous. Just fabulous.

Photobucket

If you remember me saying that my hair smells like chocolate, it's because of this.

Photobucket

I know it's for guys, but it makes me feel so MANLY.

My favorite perfume:

Photobucket

It also smells like chocolate!!!



aaand that's about it. I'm too lazy to find more pictures :P hope this post makes you feel somewhat more knowledgeable about me. Or make you feel like stalking me.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment