Friday, April 24, 2009

Read this first : my computer has issues, although it's working now. Yeah. so just keep your heads up.

OKAY PICSPAM TIEM

These are the interesting things that I have in my room.

Photobucket

My wooden art and craft cobra thing with a necklace.. thing..

Photobucket

Clockwise from top left : my grandma gave me this; I hope it still works; also my grandma's!

Photobucket

ahaha yeahh

Photobucket

PENCILS!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!ONE!

Photobucket

For life's boo-boos.

Photobucket

Hi my name is Fangirl.

Photobucket

Zoea's gift, some food tray thing, tissues!

Photobucket

PRINCESS AMIDALA SUP

Photobucket

yup.

Photobucket

oh my god all the magazines ;_;

Photobucket

KORG

Photobucket

books...

Photobucket

books...

Photobucket

and more books!

Photobucket

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHA

Photobucket

lol all my manga.. AND I DON'T READ TEENAGE THAT WAS MY COUSIN'S COPY THAT I NEVER RETURNED
and also, ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND LOLOLOL

Photobucket

It's-a me, Mario!

Photobucket

My Diana+ :)



okayyy that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment